Saturday, May 22, 2004

Taking it easy

The other day, I ran into this guy I know. I'll call him Terry cause he'd want to kick my ass if I put his real name here. Anyway, he's turning into this total gang banger and drug freak. We used to party together sometimes in Central Park, smoke dope or drop acid or usually get drunk. That was mostly on the weekends only. Now, Terry is high like all the time, and getting into all this other shit.

It's one thing to have fun, but I can't stay high all the time and fuck around like he does now. I used be like that for a while, but it got me into trouble with the cops and pissed off my Mom. So I decided to lay off it. My life is hard enough without blowing my money and then not having sweet FA to show for it afterwards. It's like I can't afford it in any way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home