Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Flix dropped in while I was sitting down to write. It's weird how sometimes people show up just when you need help.

Flix is Felix Wang, this guy I met through my friend jack. Flix is like a total computer freak - he knows all about them, and can program them and build them and probably crack them and stuff too I think. He helped me learn about the Internet and showed me this Internet cafe too.

He likes to come here and talk to Barry, to guy who owns the place. They just talk about Rams and disks and stuff for up to an hour at a time. I don't know what the hell they're really saying, but it's cool that they have this whole thing in comon. It's almost like a "band of brothers" deal (or more like "gang of geeks) the way they hang out and talk the same langauge together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home